Cancer is the fourth sign of the Zodiac. A Cancer can find romantic love and common ground with any of these zodiac signs:
When we look at the moon signs instead, Libra, Scorpio, and Pisces are the closest matches to Cancers. The more we look at the concerned birth chart, the more we can figure out the possible partners of the person.
List of 10 things about Cancer in zodiac
Apart from sun signs, there are air signs, earth signs, and water signs. These respectively denote the characteristics of the people belonging to each sign. People with water signs tend to be emotional and sentimental. But is that a bad thing? Not at all.
Here are ten things about Cancer people to note:
- Cancers are emotionally attached to their family members. They tend to share very close bonds with family members. You would often find them enjoying a home-cooked meal much more than a gourmet dish.
- Cancers love spending time with children of their families or kids of their friends. In short, Cancers tend to have a good time with kids.
- Cancers are artistic by nature. They will sacrifice good reason and judgment in favor of artistic pursuits.
- Cancers are good at finding joy in little things. This goes back to their artistic bent of mind.
- Since Cancers are water signs, they tend to love spending time in and around water. Swimming pools, beaches, water sports — you name it, and Cancers like it.
- Cancers are emotional, and they can be affected by what people say on social media and elsewhere on the internet.
- The Cancer season coincides with the summer solstice. The season begins around June 21 and continues till July 21-22. During this time, Cancers are more in touch with their water elements. In other words, they are more perceptive, malleable, and insightful in this period.
- The Cancer sun sign is a cardinal sign, and Cancers are better at taking stern and immutable decisions.
- A simple way to bring a Cancer into a good mood is through familial love and affection. It can be a Sunday brunch with the family or a Saturday night out with siblings and friends.
- Cancers tend to be insightful and introverted at times. From time to time, they can shut off the outside world.
What is the best match for Cancer woman?
Cancer women can often give men a hard time figuring them out. In reality, they do not want much. Affection and loyalty are the two things they do not compromise on. Apart from that, there isn’t a lot you have to do to woo Cancer women.
A Cancer woman is a great match for a Capricorn man. Their sexual chemistry matches, and so does their way of thinking. At the same time, communication can be a problem for them.
Scorpio and Cancer are also compatible signs. They are both water signs, which gives them a lot in common. If both signs hit the right chord, it’s a smooth-sailing relationship for them.
Pisces, another water sign, is a great match for Cancer. Both share many personality traits and are compatible with all types of romantic relationships.
What are the Cancer sign dates?
When it comes to dating, the pool is much wider for Cancer men and women. As we already mentioned, Cancers can have a smooth dating life with Pisces, Scorpio, and Capricorns. With Capricorns, however, there would be several challenges to overcome first. Cancers and Capricorns pair well in dating, but that may not extend to more serious romantic relationships.
Cancers and Virgos also make great couples. There are many similarities between Cancers and Virgos. These similarities may not always have the most positive effect on their relationship. Despite that, it’s easy to overcome these issues if both sides are patient and compassionate.
Taurus and Cancer are a winning combination, not just for dating but also for marriages. Both have a penchant for the slower things in life — art, music, movies, and experiences. If one partner is a Taurus and the other is a Cancer, they will have a great time uncovering the mysteries of the world together.
Characteristics of the Cancer personality female
There are several distinct characteristics of the Cancer woman. First, they are loyal. Not only are they loyal themselves, but they also tend to stay away from people who do not take loyalty and commitment seriously.
Cancer women also have a nurturing personality. They will nurture relationships with romantic partners, friends, and family members. In simple words, they value relationships with other people. This ties back to their loyalty and commitment.
A sense of intuition plays a huge role in a Cancer’s life. They are not always the most logical women and can let emotions and passions take the best of them. While this may seem like a bad thing, it isn’t. It helps them answer some of life’s most complicated questions with ease and confidence.
What is the Cancer sign personality like?
The Cancer personality cannot be described in a few words. They are a mix of conflicting emotions at times. However, there are certain traits we can track down.
Most of the Cancer women traits also hold true for men. Cancer men are also loyal and committed, and have a soft side for their families. At the same time, they can be loud and boisterous with their friends and peers.
It’s also important to talk about the negatives. For instance, Cancers tend to be easily affected by anxiety and overthinking. This ties back to their artistic nature and willingness to look into the little things in life.
At their worst, Cancers can be vindictive. They are emotional beings and do not easily forget the insults hurled at them. When they get the chance, they will get their revenge. They aren’t going to go the extra mile to hurt someone but will get their revenge given the chance.
Which sign is the best match for Cancer man?
The Cancer man can find love in the Taurus, Capricorn, Scorpio, or Pisces woman. Cancers and Leos also get along well, and their relationship is one of passion and warmth. If we are to talk about ideal matches, Taurus and Cancer are a great pair.
Cancer men may have a hard time matching with Aquarius, Aries, or Sagittarius women. Having said that, it’s not impossible for them to overcome their differences. There’s much to compatibility than the sun signs on their face value. We have to inspect other aspects of the birth charts to evaluate which couples have a high chance of success together.
Cancer compatibility percentage with other signs
Let’s have a look at each zodiac sign and see how fare with Cancer men and women:
- Cancer: Cancer and Cancer pairs can have a tough time bonding and creating a lasting relationship.
- Sagittarius: Cancer and Sagittarius are not the most suited for each other due to personality differences.
- Capricorn: Capricorn and Cancer can hit it off if both are willing to make some compromises.
- Taurus: Taurus and Cancer have complementary personality traits which makes them great together.
- Aries: Aries and Cancer are not the strongest pair in terms of romantic relationships.
- Scorpio: Both Cancer and Scorpio being water signs, they have a lot in common to bond over.
- Aquarius: Cancers and Aquariuses tend to not go along well with each other.
- Virgo: Virgos and Cancers don’t generally make the ideal pairs.
- Libra: Cancer and Libra can be good friends, but taking it a notch higher would come with its complications.
- Leo: Leos and Cancers have a lot of passion in their relationships.
- Gemini: Gemini and Cancer individuals are often better as friends than romantic partners.
- Pisces: Pisces and Cancers generally make good couples and are compatible with each other.
FAQ relating to what sign should a cancer date
Here are answers to some of the most common questions on which zodiac signs a cancer should date.
What signs do cancers attract?
Cancers bond well with fellow water signs. Pisces and Scorpio make good partners with cancers. They also pair well with Taurus, Capricorn, and Virgo star signs.
What signs should Cancer avoid?
Cancer and Aries, Libra, and Sagittarius may not be the perfect match. Cancer and Aquarius also do not make the best matches. Since the cancer zodiac sign is a water sign, it may not always go well with fire signs. Cancer is also one of the four cardinal signs. The other cardinal signs — Aries, Libra, and Capricorn — may have problems with Cancers.
What sign is Cancer’s soulmate?
Cancers can find their soulmates in different sun signs. Cancers and Virgos, for example, make good pairs. Leos and Cancers also have a lot of potential because the Leo and Cancer energy vibe well together. Cancers and Tauruses are also ideal for romantic relationships. Cancers can be great partners to any of these zodiac signs. Geminis and Cancers are more like the closest friends.
Who should a Cancer person marry?
Cancer relationships with Tauruses can end up in happy marriages. Many Cancer men also tend to get married to Leo women. Cancer women, on the other hand, prefer Pisces and Scorpio. There are several signs of the zodiac that can be spouses to Cancers.