No, Autism cannot be detected in horoscope. Asperger’s diseases and Autism are rapidly on the rise nowadays, but there is no specific methodology or technique under astrology to detect and diagnose this disease.
There are astrologers who believe they can make such detections and sometimes they are successful out of luck.
But a serious disease like Autism shouldn’t depend on astrological factors for diagnosis. Someone who suspects their child or loved one to be autistic must visit a professional doctor.
What is the Most Autistic Zodiac Sign?
One’s zodiac sign doesn’t play a part in the field of autism spectrum disorder. There are no specific zodiac signs that are more autistic than the others.
According to a recent study, it is believed that at least 1 in 150 children in America are diagnosed with autism. However, here are some astrologers who believe that there are multiple varying statistical correlations, which suggests connections to potential causes.
- Geeks to Geeks Self-Selection.
- Mercury in Vaccines, and
- A Family’s Genetic History.
Here, every argument sounds reasonable but there’s no potential standout among them. But there are other astrologers who believe zodiac signs having the following characteristics in their astrological charts are usually autistic.
- Stellium, along with personal planets in the 8th House, Scorpio, or even both.
- Prominent or highly aspected Saturn.
- Chart Ruler (Traditional) as Saturn or Jupiter.
- Moon in Scorpio or Capricorn, and
- Saturn in the First House, mostly conjunct to the Ascendant.
Can You See Autism in the Birth Chart?
Astrologers in medical astrology claim that they can locate planetary reasons for autism by minutely reading the birth chart. They believe that there are planets behind every single incident in Vedic astrology.
Planetary position is important to identify autistic people. These astrologers claim to identify the early signs of autism development by studying Lagna, 3rd House, and 2nd House.
They also prioritize studying the Mercury, 4th House, 5th House, 6th House, 7th House, and the 12th House.
Can You Predict Autism with Astrology? – Reddit Answers
The theory that astrology can predict autism is highly debated in Reddit. Here’s what we found:
Challenged mercury (only badly aspected) leads to neurological disorder like Autism, mental disorders like Schizophrenia, and personality disorders like BPD (borderline personality disorder).
My son was diagnosed with the disorder of Childhood Apraxia Speech prior to Autism. He couldn’t speak and when he actually did, he had trouble producing speech in a normal way.
The way he pronounced certain words also sounded spastic. He would also add a sound to the words that he pronounce.
For example, he would add an extra ‘Ake’ to the word ‘Cake’ in the end. Our family has a hard time interpreting his words to people, especially the ones who aren’t familiar with speech patterns.
So, I went ahead and did his chart and what I found gave me chills up my spine. His Chiron happened to be conjunct mercury inside the 3rd House.
It indicated that there was a potential problem with speech, being understood, and extreme speech impediment. That’s when I truly realized that astrology does predict autism.
There is a plethora of astrological combinations that allows you to view autism in a chart. However, as an astrologer, I wouldn’t diagnose someone with autism based on my craft.
It’s because every person reacts differently to the same type of influence. Instead of diagnosing someone with autism, I would explain the disease to them astrologically.
An autistic person has neurological abnormality, which causes them to have developmental delays surrounding speech patterns and social skills. Here, environmental factors come into play with such genetic disorders.
Relying on a birth chart to diagnose if someone has autism isn’t the right route. Most people depend on astrology for such reasons because they possess confirmation bias.
Here, that person is supporting and validating their beliefs by looking at a chart. It’s important to be careful in such scenarios because you start to lose touch with reality.
Astrology has nothing to do with medical conditions like Autism. It is vague and caters to whatever the person wants to hear and believe.
If you are under the impression that someone close to you might be autistic, then you should do the due diligence of seeing a medical professional. It is the better way to do so.
Is There a Strong Link Between Aquarius and Autism?
No, being an Aquarius sign doesn’t mean you necessarily have any connection to autism, let alone a strong one. Autistic people have a neurological disorder, and they require special attention.
Can Horoscope Predict Special Needs Child with Astrology?
Astrologers claims to predict special needs child by using their knowledge in astrology. According to Vedic Astrology, there is a potent relationship between life’s destiny and karma from prior life.
The house of your children and early life karmas in your natal chart helps in disclosing if your child will be a special or strong individual in their existence. We all carry karma from our previous life regardless of whether it’s good or bad.
Here, the 5th House exists for the following reasons:
- Vocalizing Vedic Mantras
- Deep Pondering
- Terrible and Decent Mental Tendencies, and
- Discrimination Power.
If you have strong and reasonable children, then it’s an indicator that your past life had favorable actions. And you have bad past life karma if you have autistic children or offspring with mental retardation and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
Many of the Royal emperors and historical ancestors in India would engage in fire ceremonies and nice deeds to produce favorable offspring. It’s important to pay special attention to the 5th House for these reasons:
- The 5th House tends to exemplify promising actions and regeneration, which you have achieved.
- Our understanding that we start using from our childhood shows up in the 5th House, and
- The 5th House also signifies personal skills and understanding that you will possess.
What is Neurodivergent in Terms Astrology?
Neurodivergent is a term that describes individuals where differences in brain ends up affecting how the brain operates. It means that they possess varying challenges and strengths in comparison to people who lack them.
Here, the potential differences consist of learning disabilities, medical disorders, and more.
Is There a Link Between the Autistic and Pisces?
There are people with the Pisces zodiac sign who are autistic. But there’s no such thing as Pisces people being more autistic than the rest of the signs.
Can You Predict Down Syndrome with Astrology?
We celebrate important dates such as World Autism Awareness Day and International Day of Persons with Disabilities. It is for promoting their rights, normalizing discussions, providing resources, and raising awareness on disease control.
Just like autism, Vedic Astrology also claims to predict down syndrome in children and young adults. If a child is born with mental and physical disabilities, then the parents are held responsible because of their unfavorable past life karma.
A child with down syndrome may have the following characteristics in their chart:
- The exchange of Ketu’s Nakshatra and Moon. Here, Ketu and the Moon happens to be in Hasta Nakshatra and Moola, respectively.
- Birth under the Moola Nakshtra.
- Native may be running the Ke/Ve Dasha during birth. Here, Venus is the 6th Lord positioned in the Twelfth House and it’s in Saturn’s Nakshatra in the Eight House from Lagna.
- Exchange of Rahu and Moon through Nakshatra, and
- Moon (the 8th Lord) in Lagna, which has the potential to give an incurable type of disease.
Can You Detect Autism from Birth?
Astrologers claim to detect autism right from birth; however, it isn’t possible because of the scientific proof behind this sickness. But people in India, especially from rural areas are firm believers and seekers of such approach.
What Signs do Autistic People Look for?
According to a recent CDC survey last year in the United States, 1 in 44 kids are diagnosed with ASD (autism spectrum disorder). And here’s what you should look for in an autistic person:
- They find it difficult to understand what people are feeling and thinking.
- Autistic people become very anxious when it comes to social interaction.
- This disorder causes them to make friends. They prefer being alone for a long time.
- A person diagnosed with this disorder may come off as rude and insensitive even if they don’t mean to.
- They find it hard to communicate their thoughts and feelings.
Does Autism Run in Mother or Father?
Fathers are known for passing 50% of their structural variants to their kids compared to mothers. So, Autism usually passes on to children from their fathers.
Famous figures like Albert Einstein were also suspected to have autism but the results are inconclusive. But the famous Dr. Temple Grandin did have autism and is one of the most successful autistic adults today.
What are 5 Common Signs of Autism?
Family members can look for signs of autism in their children. Here are the different ways to spot them:
- They don’t respond to their name being called.
- Autistic children talks less than the average kid.
- Avoidance of eye contact is a common sign.
- They don’t reciprocate smiles.
- An autistic person will get upset if they don’t like a specific sound, taste or smell.
- Repetitive behaviours such as body rocking, finger flicking, and hand flapping can be seen.
- Absence of simulated drive in their personality.
- Autism shouldn’t be diagnosed using astrology.
- Family members who suspect their child to be autistic must make it a priority to see a medical professional for diagnosis.
- Autistic children should be provided with special care and attention.
- Zodiac signs don’t have any special connection to autism.