Although many people swear that palm reading (palmistry) does work and can accurately predict the future, there is no scientific basis for this claim. Anecdotal evidence suggests that it may work, but this may be coincidental or wishful thinking.
So you want to know if palm reading is real and how palmists predict your life journey by looking at your palm lines.
Origins of Palmistry are found in ancient India. But today, people can find efficient palm readers throughout the globe.
People’s curiosity to get a view of their future is something that made palm reading highly popular. Moreover, the distinct hand shapes and lines help the readers make accurate palm readings.
The readings are generally carried out by a psychic, who gathers information using their sixth sense. A psychic reader tunes into the energy field of the person and uses the fate line to give information.
Although there are many other means of future predictions, such as reading tarot cards and crystal balls, Palmistry remains more relevant.
Want to know why?
Keep reading as we uncover every detail of reading the human hand.
Do Palm Lines Change with Age?
There are four main lines in a human hand, namely fate, head, life, and heart. What’s more interesting is that these lines appear in a baby before birth.
When the foetus is in the developmental stage inside the womb, these major lines start forming. This happens because of their process of making fists, which creates creases.
There have been pieces of evidence of distinguishable fortune lines in the foetus as young as six weeks. Moreover, some fortune readers even suggest that these lines are pretty easy to read.
As a child grows older, new lines appear and deepen for easy visibility. However, the basic lines present before birth remains unaltered throughout life.
Is Palm Reading on the Left or Right Hand?
Opinions of palm readers vary when they are asked about which hand to read. However, most suggest new readers analyse both the right and left hand for better results.
Some people use their right hand the most, while others use their left hand. Therefore, the dominant hand keeps varying according to individuals.
As the non-dominant hand gives insight into people’s personality and character, the dominant one shows how they practice these traits. That is why it is necessary to read both hands in detail.
To make proper reading, a palmist needs to consider various factors, such as:
- The texture of the hand.
- Feel of the hand (smooth front with rough palm).
- Are the fingers clean and manicured or vice-versa.
- Palm shape, which includes rectangle or square palms
Every detail of the hand has a significant meaning. Therefore, it is crucial to pay attention to each factor to make efficient reading.
Apart from these, the palmist also studies hand type to provide a detailed reading result. This is another important feature of the hand that requires the due attention of a palm reader.
There are four hand shapes that are connected to a different element of the Earth. Although these elements are connected to astrological signs, they may not correspond with everyone’s astrological profile.
The following are the common hand types:
- Earth hands: It consists of square palms and short fingers. If you have this hand, it means you are logical, grounded and practical in nature.
- Water hands: People with this hand are distinguished by long fingers and long palms. If this is the shape of your hand, it indicates you are a creative, emotional, and sensitive person.
- Air hands: In this type, people have square palms with long fingers. Their distinct feature includes spindly fingers and protruding knuckles, which indicates intellect, innate communication and analytical skills.
- Fire hands: Similar to water hands, people with this type of hands have long palms and long fingers. However, their well-defined mounds and distinctive creases make them stand out from others.
Is There a Different Palm Reading for Female?
According to certain Asian palmistry principles, the right hand is used to predict the future of females. On the other hand, for men, their right hand’s features help make an accurate prediction.
This is for the fact that left hand is associated with women or motherhood. While the right hand is for men or fatherhood.
However, mainstream palmistry often ignores gender distinction. Therefore, the concept of hand reading remains the same for men and women.
This means the right hand is considered the dominant hand to provide a clear explanation of the present and future for almost every individual. Additionally, the left hand represents the past and characteristics of a person at birth.
Are Palm Reading Apps Accurate Online?
There are many mobile apps that provide cold reading results by scanning and analysing the pictures of people’s hands. The palmistry app provides readings by connecting clients to readers or by using an AI tool.
In both ways, the application evaluates the features of an individual’s palm and gives a detailed result. This way, it is similar to visiting an offline reader for their reading services.
Palmist Near me – Los Angeles
Los Angeles residents have the option to select some of the best reading service providers in California. Apart from providing palm readings, certain offline centres also deal in tarot readings.
To get their readings, you need to book an appointment and be available at the given time slot. Moreover, you can learn about their expertise and infrastructure through the official websites.
Palm Reading for Male – Is it Different than for Female?
Features of palm reading in men represent a different result. Moreover, there is a scientific explanation for all the palmistry conclusions.
According to palmistry principles, men with longer ring fingers have more attractive physical features than those with shorter fingers. This happens due to testosterone exposure during the prenatal stage.
Additionally, men with such hand features are less likely to have early heart disease or schizophrenia. Apart from this, a man whose left and right-hand matches aptly are likely to have a good fertility rate.
How to Find Palm Reading Online
Finding the best palm reading sites online can be a bit tricky if you are new to this sector. However, to make this process convenient, you can follow the steps mentioned below:
- Search for the best palm reading sites on the search engine.
- Visit the websites to know the services they offer.
- Search for customer reviews and ratings.
- Talk to the customer support desk to clarify all the doubts.
If everything seems good, you can go ahead and book a session.
How can you Tell Future Lines by Hand?
Palm lines or creases of the hand help predict the future of people. To do a thorough analysis, palmists need to look for the depth, curvature, and length of the lines.
The most common palm lines that help in future prediction are:
- Head line: The mind and thinking process of people play a crucial role in shaping their future. This line is located in the center of the palm, and it shows the intellectual properties of people.
Generally, a short head line suggests the individual ability to explore different topics in life. While the depth of this line corresponds with the complexities in life.
- Heart line: It is also known as the love line and governs matters relating to friendship, sexuality, commitment, and romance.
The place of heart line origin shows different results. For example, if it starts below the index finger, it shows content in the relationship, while its origin below the middle finger represents restlessness.
- Life line: It is present under the headline, and it shows the experiences, zest, and vitalities of life. A long life line suggests others’ influence on a person’s life, while depth shows the richness of experience.
Although people generally believe a broken and intersected lifeline shows low life expectancy, in reality, it shows autonomy and independence.
- Fate line: It is also known as the destiny line or money line. In palm reading, it demonstrates the extent to which someone’s life gets influenced by external factors beyond human control.
- Sun line: It is present at the edge of the palm, and it shows when a person will achieve success in life. If this line intersects the fate line or runs parallel, it is believed that the individual’s achievements will be affected by external factors.
- Marriage line: It is a short line below the little finger. It shows an individual’s contentment and experience in the marriage.
How does a Palm Reading Work?
Palm reading helps people know what their hand shape and line tell about their past, present, and future. This includes their personal, professional, and health concerns.
The depth, length, concentration, and starting points of different palm lines reflect distinct possibilities in people’s life. In addition, these features suggest the chances of a person will develop certain ailments.
Generally, people with fetal alcohol syndrome and Down syndrome have a simian crease. On the other hand, higher numbers of creases, whorls, or arches are found in people with schizophrenia.
Does it Matter Which Palm you Read?
Palm reading majorly considers the creases, their depth, and intersections for appropriate analysis. Since the lines on both hands differ in an individual, the reading results vary accordingly.
Generally, to know the present and future of people, palmists look at the structure and intricate details of the right hand. In comparison, for insights into the past, they read the left hand.
Which Hand do Palm Readers look at?
Palm readers look at the right hand of their clients. It goes for both men and women.
The details such as the shape of the palm, length of fingers, different lines, and their intersections help in the detailed analysis to provide future prediction results. In addition, the texture, firmness, or softness of the right palm shows the personal attributes of people.
Here are the important points you must note about palmistry:
- It is a way of a process of predicting the past, present, and future of an individual.
- Although most people connect it to spirituality, there is scientific evidence to prove its results.
- It helps understand the probability of contracting certain diseases.
- Online palmistry websites and apps provide similar results as offline centers.